We are seeking an experienced full-time Legal Assistant to join our law firm. Expected hours are between from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Provide legal support to assigned attorneys.
- Communicate with current and potential clients over the telephone, through electronic communications, and in person, including completing telephone intakes.
- Maintain client files, both digitally and in physical form as required.
- Prepare legal documents including retainer agreements, contracts, pleadings, discovery responses, and estate planning documents.
- Accurately enter and review attorney time entries.
- Perform other clerical-related tasks such as scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, composing routine correspondence, and reviewing incoming mail.
- Handle attorney travel arrangements, CLE participation, expense reimbursements, and membership renewals.
- Perform all other administrative duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five years of experience as a legal assistant and/or paralegal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary between $55,000 and $65,000.
- Generous PTO.
- Health insurance with firm contribution and a 401k.